Written by: Yasmine Luhandjula
1. What immaterial gift can I give myself this December?
2. What immaterial gift can I give to someone I love?
3. What is the greatest immaterial gift I’ve received this year? Why?
4. Whose gift of friendship do I most appreciate? Let them know!
5. Ask yourself: What do I want (e.g. validation, compassion, connection) from others that I can immediately begin to give myself?
These questions do not have a right or wrong answer, nor do they require an immediate response. Instead, these questions are meant to encourage you to reflect on the gifts that you already have and the gifts you would like to acquire for yourself and those you would like to give to others.