Written by: Admin_SheEvo
Every time I hear that my friends would rather go visit Europe for vacation I tell them to first consider African cities because there are so many amazing cities in Africa to visit. Each of these cities have their own unique culture, history, and attractions. Here are ten of the best African cities to travel to, in no particular order:
- Marrakech, Morocco – Known for its vibrant souks, stunning architecture, and delicious cuisine, Marrakech is a must-visit destination for any traveler to North Africa.
- Cape Town, South Africa – Situated at the southern tip of the continent, Cape Town offers stunning views of Table Mountain and the surrounding coastline, as well as a rich cultural heritage and delicious cuisine.
- Cairo, Egypt – Home to the ancient Pyramids of Giza and the world-famous Egyptian Museum, Cairo is a must-visit for any traveler interested in ancient history and architecture.
- Nairobi, Kenya – The bustling capital of Kenya is a hub of culture, art, and wildlife, with easy access to the nearby Masai Mara National Reserve.
- Accra, Ghana – A vibrant and cosmopolitan city, Accra is known for its music, fashion, and art scenes, as well as its beautiful beaches and historical landmarks.
- Tunis, Tunisia – With its charming medina, stunning beaches, and delicious cuisine, Tunis is a wonderful destination for any traveler interested in exploring the best of North Africa.
- Lagos, Nigeria – The largest city in Africa by population, Lagos is a hub of business, culture, and music, with a thriving arts scene and delicious street food.
- Zanzibar City, Tanzania – Located on the picturesque island of Zanzibar, Zanzibar City is a UNESCO World Heritage site known for its rich cultural heritage, stunning beaches, and vibrant nightlife.
- Addis Ababa, Ethiopia – A city steeped in history and culture, Addis Ababa is a wonderful destination for any traveler interested in exploring the best of Ethiopia, including its delicious cuisine and vibrant music scene.
- Dakar, Senegal – A bustling city on the west coast of Africa, Dakar is known for its vibrant music scene, delicious cuisine, and beautiful beaches, as well as its rich history and culture.