Written by: Admin_SheEvo
It may seem a little early, but as someone who likes to think ahead, setting goals for next year is something I don’t like to leave to new years eve. In part because of the madness the ensues around the time. But also because I find myself easily influenced by other peoples goals and resolutions. Which is why even though it’s only November, I have a few ideas for what I’d like to achieve next year. At least when it comes to my career/work and money goals.
- Relaunch my interior and homeware design business and make them profitable by mid next year
- Continue finding new and innovative ways to grow SheEvolves and our team
- Pay off my home that I own with my husband by the first quarter of next year
- Continue to find ways to expand my knowledge in design and interiors
- Start a savings account for my daughter
- Launch side hustle in my new home town to help pay off our second home
What are some of your new years goals and resolutions for the upcoming year?