Written by: Admin_SheEvo
Whilst having a huge walk in closet might be on your dream board, the reality is that for most of us, that will never become a reality. And even if it does, what use is a closet full of clothes you might hardly wear? Which is why having a few essentials is important. Especially ones that you can wear over and over again. Here is a list of essentials we believe every woman should have in her closet.
- Pair of jeans: Wether you prefer pants or skirts, having a good pair of well-fitted jeans is a must for everyone. The great thing is, today there are so many options to choose from. From skinny jeans, to straight leg and boot cut. High rise or low cut. Just make sure they are in a neutral color like dark blue that you can wear often and with anything.
- T-shirt: Don’t underestimate how far you can get with a well fitted, well cut t-shirt. Not only is it perfect to wear with pants, jeans or skirts, its also great for layering under or over other items.
- Flat shoes: Whilst I love a good pair of heels as much as the next girl, a pair of flat shoes are a must. Go for something classic like ballet flats that you can pair wear up or down.
- Cocktail dress: Whether you are a social butterfly or a couch potato, having a cocktail dress is an absolute must. Not only can you wear it to weddings but also work social events. Like the jeans go for a classic color so you can change it up with different accessories and shoes.
- Everyday jewelry: Personally I love a good pair of gold hoop earrings and my wedding band as my every day go to’s. But based on your needs and life you can pick and choose which jewelry pieces to invest in.
This may seem like a small list but it is meant to get you through any and all seasons. What are some items you consider closet essentials that you can wear year round?