Whether you are in need of something to cool you down during warmer months, or are simply looking to try your hand at making a a refreshing drink, this peach mint ice tea is just the thing. Not only is it refreshing but it is super tasty too.
To make this recipe you will need;
- 8 cups boiling water
- 8 teabags
- 4 Ripe peaches, with half of them blended and the other half cut into cubes
- 1 bunch of mint leaves
- Sugar (if you like for taste)
- Pour 8 cups of water into a jug. Add your 8 teabags (I prefer rooibos) and let it steep for 10minutes.
- After the 10minutes, remove the teabags and let the tea cool at room temperature. Put in the fridge until it is cool.
- Add the peaches, mint and sugar to the tea mixture and stir well. Serve and enjoy.
Try this out and take photos and share it with us on our social media pages.