Written by: Admin_SheEvo
You know that feeling you get when you feel like you can take over the world? Well thats the feeling I get after getting a facial. As a self-proclaimed beauty junkie, I love nothing more than having soft glowing skin. Which is why I have come up with a gfool proof at home facial that anyone can follow and that will give you that salon feeling without leaving the comfort of your home. Follow along and check out our instagram @sheevolves.world for a step by step video on how to give yourself a facial.
- Cleanse: No facial is worth it unless you cleanse. I like to start off by using the biodern mecilla water to wipe off any dirt and grime from my face. I follow that up with an oil cleanser that I leave on to really melt off any residue dirt and ensure my skin is squeaky clean but also supple and soft.
- Exfoliate: To remove my oil cleanser I like to use exfoliate my skin before rinsing everything off.
- Steam: After ensuring my skin is well prepped I turn to my trusty facial steamer where I steam my face for at least 10 minutes. At this point I like to listen to some music and let the steam do its job of opening my pores.
- Mask: Once I am doing with the steam, I turn to one of 3 different masks. depending on my skin needs, I like to either use an at home chemical peel, lather on a detoxifying clay mask or put on a sheet mask. Again depending on which mask I use I then either have a bath or watch some TV as the mask does its job.
- Moisturize: After the mask of choice has done its job I like to moisturize my skin. Ensuring I massage my oils and creams on my neck too.