Whilst I’ll be the first to admit that when it comes to skincare. I am first to do all that I can to prevent early signs of aging and keeping my skin supple and plump. Which is why when satin and silk pillow cases hit the market a few years back. I was keen and eager to try them on. Whilst the case for them may seem weak at first. Upon further inspection, it is clear to see why these types of pillow cases are all the rage in the hair and skin care community. Here are just some of the benefits of silk and satin pillow cases;
- Help to reduce fine lines when sleeping by providing less friction on your face when turning whilst you sleep
- Helps to reduce hair breakage due to less friction
- Due to silk pillowcases use of natural fibers, they are also great for preventing breakouts
- Hair style will last longer
- Hair will retain moisture for longer in both hair and face
- Frizz protection for hair
Are satin or silk pillowcases something you would try?