Written by: Admin_SheEvo
Whether you live in the Southern hemisphere, or the North, transitional dressing is something we could all do with mastering. After all, no one country or place has the same weather all the time. Here are six affordable transitional pieces we are coveting from high street brands.
- Linen jogger pants from H&M: I First saw these pants on a blogger in New York and knew I needed them. Part of H&Ms conscious collection and made from sustainable material. this feels like a piece I will be wearing for years to come.
- LemLem x H&M linen dress: Whilst this dress leans to sunnier weather, I feel there could be a strong case for layering it with denim and wearing it as a top. Or stockings and a denim jacket. Which ever way you chose, this sure to be bestseller is something we will be keeping in our closets (and minds) for years to come.
- Ribbed knit Zara top: As a sucker for a good top. This one ticks all the boxes and feels appropriate all year round. Whether you chose to wear it alone or layer it with jerseys and jackets.
- Tie dye knit cardigan and crop top from Zara: Tie-dye and cardigan. Need I say more? This colorful duo is great for wearing with jeans, skirts, swimming bottoms or anything you like.
- Denim jacket from Zara: A transitional wardrobe would be incomplete without a go to denim jacket you can throw on for those days when the weather is a little unpredictable. This one is classic and can go with just about anything you already own.