As someone who strives to be as productive as possible every single day. One thing I have noticed over the years is that if I fuel my body with good foods, then I am able to achieve a lot if not all of my daily goals. Which is why even though most mornings I wake up with very little to no appetite. I try make it a habit to have a good breakfast. This means a breakfast that os not too fatty. And whilst cooking up a storm first thing in the morning may seem like a chore. Once you master a few recipes and go-to’s, then you will be able to constantly feed yourself for a productive day.
In creating an ideal breakfast there are a few things that I am always looking to add or have every morning. This includes either fruit or vegetable’s, some sort of protein like egg, smoked trout or even sausage even I am especially hungry. Good healthy fats like avocado and some grains like oats or chia seeds. With this in mind I have come up with a few ideas for you to try and help take the guess work out of breakfast.
- Slow and low eggs with tomato, baby spinach, smoked trout and toast
- Oats with almond milk, berries and peanut butter
- Almond butter toast with banana
- Banana oat pancakes with fresh berries
- Open egg sandwich with fried egg, avocado, baby spinach and bacon or sausage
- Banana chocolate smoothie with almond milk, banana, cacao, chia seeds, half an avocado or a handful of spinach and almond or peanut butter
- Muesli, yoghurt and fresh seasonal fruit with a drizzle of honey
What are some of your go to breakfasts that keep you full and functioning at optimal level?